Monday, January 15, 2007

Stranger


Last night I decided to have just a nice quite evening at home. I got into my pj's, popped some popcorn and turned on tv. Then there was a knock at my door. I opened the door to the hottest guy I have seen in a LONG time. Tall, muscular, incredible hair and an amazing smile. He said his name was Ryan and his car had broke down and asked if I had a phone he could use. Well, being the cautious girl I am I said I would bring him my cordless phone, but I did not let him in the house. He made his phone call and said that he would like to pay be back somehow. I just smiled and said a thank you is enough. Well, he handed me back the phone and when he did he grabbed my arm and pulled me to him and kissed me long and deep. The kind of kiss that makes my panties wet right away. The next thing I know we are in the house and he has me pushed up against the wall. His hand slides down inside my PJ bottoms, inside my panties, to find my VERY wet pussy. Well, this is all it takes for me. He starts rubbing my clit real slow. Just like I like it. I lead him over to the couch, layed him down, slide his pants off, and started doing what I do best. Sucking that amazing cock. He grew so hard in my mouth that it wasnt long before I knew i wanted it in my pussy. I took my pants off, climbed on top of him, and slide that cock inside my pussy. Damn it was amazing. If you want to hear all about it, give me a call, or IM me. I love to share all of my naughty stories on the phone.


AIM and yahoo~badlilbrianna4u


1-888-40-BUNNY ask for Brianna

No comments: